Tokyo Dark is a horror action game currently being developed by Cherrymochi. The game is set to come late 2016.
Description[edit | edit source]
Detective Itō`s partner is missing, but what starts as a straightforward case soon spirals into a twisted nightmare that causes Itō to confront her past and question her own sanity. Tokyo Dark is a sidescrolling point and click mystery adventure game for Windows and Mac. As Detective Itō you'll explore Tokyo - following leads, collecting clues, and making difficult decisions with far-reaching consequences. Tokyo Dark features a huge number of dialogue choices and interactions that affect character attributes and change the outcome of the story. Unlike a visual novel, you’ll control Detective Itō directly as you explore Tokyo, trying to balance your professional duty, personal life, and sanity.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Branching Story with 11 different endings (including a NewGame+ exclusive ending).
- Difficult decisions, every action affects Detective Itō's attributes and options.
- Beautiful anime-style character art, with locations inspired by real locations in Tokyo.
- Original soundtrack by Reign of Fury front man Matt `Bison` Steed.
- Animated sequences produced by a world class animation studio.
- Localization by Japanese novelist Ureshino Kimi.
- The S.P.I.N (Sanity, Professionalism, Investigation, Neurosis) system keeps track of every decision you make, changing how other characters react and the actions available to you.
Screenshots[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]